搜索
热搜: 活动 交友 discuz
查看: 936|回复: 11

中东形势再教育

[复制链接]
发表于 2011-1-8 01:13:33 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
与小问照片予人的河蟹社会印象大不相同嘛。

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20110107/wl_nm/us_palestinians_israel_violence

HEBRON, West Bank (Reuters) – Israeli soldiers killed a 65-year-old Palestinian in his bedroom Friday during a pre-dawn raid to seize a Hamas suspect who lived in the same building, in what the army admitted was a mistake.
The man was shot as troops swooped on houses in the occupied West Bank to re-arrest five members of the Islamist Hamas group who had been freed from Palestinian jails just the day before.
The U.S.-backed administration of Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas, which often coordinates West Bank security with Israel, rejected Hamas charges of responsibility for Amr Qawasme's death and said the blame was exclusively Israel's.
Soldiers broke into Qawasme's home, one floor above a Hamas militant, and stormed into his bedroom, his wife Sobheye said. She heard shots and found Qawasme lying in a pool of blood.
"I was praying when they entered. I do not know how they opened the door. They put their hand to my mouth and a rifle to my head," she told Reuters.
"I was shocked. They did not allow me to talk. I asked them, 'What did you do?' They asked me to shut up."
Reuters Television video showed Qawasme had been shot in the head and body. Bullet casings were scattered on the floor of his room, his pillow and mattress left soaked with blood.
The Israeli army expressed regret that soldiers who went to arrest Wael Mahmoud Said Bitar -- who it said had helped plan a 2008 suicide bomb attack in which an Israeli woman was killed -- had killed a man in the house during the raid.
"Unfortunately, during this operation a man uninvolved in terror got killed in Hebron," Brigadier General Nitsan Alon told reporters. "We're investigating this case and we'll inform you when we have more information."
DEADLY WEEK
Violence in the occupied West Bank has largely tapered off in the past few years as a result of security measures by Israel and Abbas's bolstered and foreign-trained Palestinian police.
But tension has resurged in the past week, coinciding with a deepening deadlock in Israeli-Palestinian peace efforts.
Last Friday, a Palestinian woman died following a protest against an Israeli barrier built across the West Bank. A local medic said the woman died after inhaling tear gas.
Sunday, an Israeli soldier shot dead a Palestinian who approached a West Bank checkpoint holding a glass bottle.
General Alon said there was no link between the incidents and no concern that rules of engagement were being violated. The army was in touch with Palestinian officials and would show that tear gas did not cause the woman's death, he said.
Israel and Abbas's self-rule administration have a common foe in Hamas, which rejects co-existence with the Jewish state and controls the Gaza Strip, another Palestinian territory.
Several hundred Hamas followers have been rounded up by Abbas' forces since the Palestinian split in 2007. Hamas in Gaza has similarly cracked down on members of Abbas's Fatah movement.
The Israelis sometimes chafe at Abbas's handling of the group. They were clearly irked by the Palestinian Authority's decision to release the Hamas militants Thursday. Israeli reports said the militants, who had been on hunger strike, were freed at the request of the emir of Qatar.
Abbas spokesman Nabil Abu Rdainah said the Hamas men were freed to foster intra-Palestinian reconciliation, and Hamas had been "warned that they may be arrested by occupation forces."
But a Hamas spokesman in Gaza nevertheless said the movement "holds the Palestinian Authority in the West Bank responsible with the (Israeli) occupation for the crime."
Abbas adviser Saeb Erekat said a complaint had been filed with the United States and European Union over the incident.
"We strongly condemn this cold-blooded killing and the arrest of brothers from Hamas. The Israeli government shoulders responsibility for the lives of those arrested," he said.
(Additional reporting by Nidal al-Mughrabi in Gaza and Douglas Hamilton in the West Bank; Writing by Dan Williams and Douglas Hamilton; editing by Mark Heinrich)
发表于 2011-1-8 15:46:04 | 显示全部楼层
wrong 就 wrong了吧,哈马斯也经常wrong。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-1-8 17:43:46 | 显示全部楼层
这就是你理解上的问题了。

我说的是以色列境内的阿拉伯人和以色列的关系。以色列和西岸的关系没变。

反正说了你们也不懂,一说以色列你们就以为除了犹太人没别人,一说中东你们就认为只有以色列动武。嘿嘿
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-1-8 21:29:58 | 显示全部楼层
这就是你理解上的问题了。

我说的是以色列境内的阿拉伯人和以色列的关系。以色列和西岸的关系没变。

反正 ...
问题多 发表于 2011-1-8 17:43

我是以色列人民的朋友。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-1-8 21:38:09 | 显示全部楼层
我是以色列人民的朋友。
社员甲 发表于 2011-1-8 21:29

此话怎讲?我发现中国西部的农民很少有不知道以色列的,主要是以色列的农业灌溉技术技术给中国缺水地区解决了很大的问题。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-1-9 03:50:22 | 显示全部楼层
此话怎讲?我发现中国西部的农民很少有不知道以色列的,主要是以色列的农业灌溉技术技术给中国 ...
问题多 发表于 2011-1-8 21:38

八十年代,农业部在通县建了一个示范农场,当地社员称为“以色列农场”,最主要的技术“滴灌”,当时我在农业部行走……
当然,我的以色列“情节”从看《新闻简报》的时候就有了……,我始终就不明白以色列人怎么就抢占了阿勒斯但人民的土地?那时,我在西藏行走……
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2011-1-9 04:17:51 | 显示全部楼层
回复 6# 社员甲

都在抢。一个接一个地抢。只不过像犹太这样抢一圈之后又抢回来的例子不多见。说不定是绝无仅有。呵呵
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-1-9 05:20:07 | 显示全部楼层
八十年代,农业部在通县建了一个示范农场,当地社员称为“以色列农场”,最主要的技术“滴灌”,当时我在 ...
社员甲 发表于 2011-1-9 03:50

这个我得小道消息跟你交流。嘿嘿
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-1-9 05:39:12 | 显示全部楼层
回复  社员甲

都在抢。一个接一个地抢。只不过像犹太这样抢一圈之后又抢回来的例子不多见。说不定是绝无 ...
柞里子 发表于 2011-1-9 04:17

有啊,西班牙原来不就是让穆斯林抢走了,后来又让基督教给抢回来了?嘿嘿
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2011-1-9 05:46:49 | 显示全部楼层
有啊,西班牙原来不就是让穆斯林抢走了,后来又让基督教给抢回来了?嘿嘿 ...
问题多 发表于 2011-1-9 05:39

西班牙人好像没走吧?只是被占领与统治,就像汉人被蒙古、满清占领、统治。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-1-9 06:03:55 | 显示全部楼层
西班牙人好像没走吧?只是被占领与统治,就像汉人被蒙古、满清占领、统治。 ...
柞里子 发表于 2011-1-9 05:46

哦,你说的这个意思,那好像是没有。历史上被轰走的人还是不少的,但是这些人走了以后往往容易和他们迁移的地方人合并,失去了自己的民族认同性。所以也就不大可能在很多年以后回归了。犹太人是因为通过宗教和血统的认同才能保证了人跑到世界各地过了很长时间还能找归来。所以其他民族可能确实没有,将来也不一定会有。嘿嘿
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2011-1-9 07:32:12 | 显示全部楼层
回复 11# 问题多

94。受排挤与鄙视,反倒成了好事。呵呵
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|四海人民公摄 - 海外华人摄影爱好者网站

GMT+8, 2024-9-24 06:26